One More Month Left of Summer Reading - Summer Reading Bucket List


wooden bucket

Every spring I imagine myself sitting on our back porch, sipping iced tea, and reading a great book in the warmer weather. But summer is here and I never seem to make it to the porch with a book in hand. All the kids are home keeping me busy in one way or another. Also, working in the yard or on a house project seems to take precedence over a literary escape. But I always find a way to get in a great read in between everything. Here's my Summer Reading Bucket List. I have read many great books so far and look forward to enjoying a few more before summer's end. Below I have listed the titles on my Summer Reading Bucket List. I hope you can find a book or two to add to yours. Scroll further down the page to learn more about each book.


Summer Reading Bucket List
❤ An Amish Summer by Shelley Shepard Gray, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Irvin
❤ Bringing Maggie Home by Kim Vogel Sawyer
❤ Destination Romance by Kim Vogel Sawyer, Constance Shilling Stevens, Rose Allen McCauley, Julane Hiebert, and Kristian Libel
❤ Gathering the Threads by Cindy Woodsmall
❤ Grace and the Preacher by Kim Vogel Sawyer
His Guilt by Shelley Shepard Gray
❤ Israel - God's Heart by Kathleen Barrett and Ron Gafni
❤ Light of Dawn by Vannetta Chapman
My Daughter's Legacy by Mindy Starns Clark and Leslie Gould
The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis
The Gift of Grace by Amy Clipston
The Return by Suzanne Woods Fisher
The Shell Collector's Daughter by Beth Wiseman
What the Bishop Saw by Vannetta Chapman
When the Bishop Needs an Alibi by Vannetta Chapman

 
An Amish Summer by Shelley Shepard Gray, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Irvin
An Amish Summer
Read Review
An Amish Summer by Shelley Shepard Gray, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Irvin - I never pass up reading one of Thomas Nelson's Amish Novella Collections. Each story included is quick to read but always draws me in to the characters' lives.


Bringing Maggie Home by Kim Vogel Sawyer
Bringing Maggie Home
Review To Come
Bringing Maggie Home by Kim Vogel Sawyer - Wow, this story is a must read! I think it is the best book I have read by Kim to date. I always enjoy her novels.


Destination: Romance: Five Inspirational Love Stories Spanning the Globe by Kim Vogel Sawyer, Constance Shilling Stevens, Rose Allen McCauley, Julane Hiebert, and Kristian Libel
Destination Romance
Read Review
Destination Romance by Kim Vogel Sawyer, Constance Shilling Stevens, Rose Allen McCauley, Julane Hiebert, and Kristian Libel - All but one author included in this set of novellas are new to me. I enjoyed reading these sweet stories that have both Contemporary and Historical Romances.


Gathering the Threads by Cindy Woodsmall
Gathering the Threads
Review to Come
Gathering the Threads by Cindy Woodsmall - I am a sucker for trilogies and this book is the third in Cindy's Amish of Summer Grove series. It's sad to see this series finish but at least it was a satisfying end to me.

Grace and the Preacher by Kim Vogel Sawyer
Grace and the Preacher
Read Review
Grace and the Preacher by Kim Vogel Sawyer - Kim does a great job with the historical details in this good book.


His Guilt by Shelley Shepard Gray
His Guilt
Read Review
His Guilt by Shelley Shepard Gray - This is another novel that is part of a series. His Guilt is book two in Shelley's The Amish of Hart County series. I enjoyed this suspenseful book.


Israel - God's Heart by Kathleen Barrett and Ron Gafni
Israel - God's Heart
Read Review
Israel - God's Heart by Kathleen Barrett and Ron Gafni - Beautiful pictures fill this book and I was able to see the wonder of Israel's landscapes.


Light of Dawn by Vannetta Chapman
Light of Dawn
Review to Come
Light of Dawn by Vannetta Chapman - Another one that is part of a trilogy:) , The Remnant Series. I was hooked after starting prequel and the first book. It was hard waiting for the last two stories to come out.


My Daughter's Legacy by Mindy Starns Clark and Leslie Gould
My Daughter's Legacy
Read Review
My Daughter's Legacy by Mindy Starns Clark and Leslie Gould - This is number three in Cousins of the Dove series. All three books in this time-hopping series are very good.


The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis
The Ebb Tide
Read Review
The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis - I felt the beach scenes and the surrounding area was nice to read about in this sweet romance.


The Gift of Grace by Amy Clipston
The Gift of Grace
Review to Come

The Gift of Grace by Amy Clipston - I read the novella, Naomi's Gift, and book 4, A Life of Joy, of the Kauffman Amish Bakery series and became a fan of Amy Clipston! This is book one and I'm excited to finally see where it all began.


The Return by Suzanne Woods Fisher
The Return
Review to Come
The Return by Suzanne Woods Fisher - Yet another trilogy and I have enjoyed reading the first two books of it. This is book three of Suzanne's Amish Beginnings series. I will be starting it very soon.


The Shell Collector's Daughter by Beth Wiseman
The Shell Collector's Daughter
Read Review
The Shell Collector's Daughter by Beth Wiseman - Beth's storyline is very unique and enjoyable in this novella that's part of her Surf's Up Novella Series.


What the Bishop Saw by Vannetta Chapman
What the Bishop Saw
Read Review
What the Bishop Saw by Vannetta Chapman - Another Amish Cozy Mystery trilogy is off to a great start with this book!, #1 of her The Amish Bishop Mysteries series.


When the Bishop Needs an Alibi by Vannetta Chapma
When the Bishop Needs an Alibi
Review to Come
When the Bishop Needs an Alibi by Vannetta Chapman - Book 2 of Vannetta's The Amish Bishop Mysteries series. The main character Henry is so likable and I can't wait to start this one.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments