What the Bishop Saw by Vannetta Chapman BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt


What the Bishop Saw by Vannetta Chapman

If I were Amish I would want my bishop to be Henry Lapp. Henry is the main character in What the Bishop Saw, Vannetta Chapman's first book of her newest cozy mystery series The Amish Bishop Mysteries. To me, Vannetta Chapman + Cozy Mystery = Great Book! Always! I was so happy when I saw she was writing another set of books in this genre.

About What the Bishop Saw  - With the rash of crimes occurring in his community, Henry knows he could possibly assist in the investigations. But he's not so sure he really wants to visit his past to help with the present. Faith, family, and friendships take center stage in Henry's life and community while clues point to a killer that seems to be among those he holds dear.

Henry's life is a great lesson and a good example of how all believers in God should live. He loves God and it shows through the way he loves people. There is a sweet little romance going on in the story, which makes it all the better after learning the characters backgrounds. In What the Bishop Saw Vannetta made Henry so very unlike the typical bishop in a lot of Amish Fiction. Also, like her other cozy mystery series, she has Amish and English interacting with each other. I really enjoyed this book and am looking forward to the rest of this series! I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. 

Learn more about What the Bishop Saw by Vannetta Chapman here and ReadAnExcerpt here.

The Amish Bishop Mysteries
What the Bishop Saw - read my review here
When the Bishop Needs an Alibi - coming September 2017


BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt What the Bishop Saw by Vannetta Chapman 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments