Destination: Romance: Five Inspirational Love Stories Spanning the Globe by Kim Vogel Sawyer, Constance Shilling Stevens, Rose Allen McCauley, Julane Hiebert, and Kristian Libel BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt


Destination: Romance: Five Inspirational Love Stories Spanning the Globe by Kim Vogel Sawyer, Constance Shilling Stevens, Rose Allen McCauley, Julane Hiebert, and Kristian Libel

This novella collection has both Contemporary and Historical Fiction. I enjoyed each story and its own take on romance. Kim Vogel Sawyer is one of the authors of Destination: Romance. I have read and really like other books of hers. She creates characters that pull me into the story, as was the case in her novella Bare Feet and Warm Sand in this set. The other four authors, Constance Shilling Stevens, Rose Allen McCauley, Julane Hiebert, and Kristian Libel are new to me. I am happy to have been introduced to their writings.

Sweet romances develop quickly in each story. I appreciate they are written with characters that express their faith. All of them have women that trust God through difficult circumstances in their lives. The historical novellas are my favorites. This collection is all about romance and are quick, inspirational reads that I recommend. I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Learn more about Destination: Romance: Five Inspirational Love Stories Spanning the Globe by Kim Vogel Sawyer, Constance Shilling Stevens, Rose Allen McCauley, Julane Hiebert, and Kristian Libel here and ReadAnExcerpt here - for some reason I had to hit refresh for this link to work.

BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Destination: Romance: Five Inspirational Love Stories Spanning the Globe by Kim Vogel Sawyer, Constance Shilling Stevens, Rose Allen McCauley, Julane Hiebert, and Kristian Libel

You Might Also Like

0 Comments