The Shell Collector's Daughter by Beth Wiseman BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt

The Shell Collector's Daughter by Beth Wiseman

The Shell Collector's Daughter is the fourth book released in Beth Wiseman's Surf's Up Novellas Collection. I read the excerpt of this story and couldn't wait to read it fully. Novellas are great because they can easily be read in one short sitting. It was that way for me with all of the stories in this collection. 

Beth took a slightly different approach from the other novellas with the way she wrote the The Shell Collector's Daughter. I was intrigued by Carianna' s personality and quirkiness. The further on I read, I realized what Beth was doing. This is not a typical romance but it is interesting and enjoyable, especially if you look beyond the actual storyline.

I enjoyed the beach setting in The Shell Collector's Daughter. It was also good reading about the love each of us receive when we are a child of God, like Carianna. I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Learn more about The Shell Collector's Daughter by Beth Wiseman here and ReadAnExcerpt here.

Surf's Up Novellas collection
A Tide Worth Turning - read my review here
Message In A Bottle - read my review here
Christmas by the Sea - read my review here
The Shell Collector's Daughter - read my review here

BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt The Shell Collector's Daughter by Beth Wiseman

You Might Also Like

0 Comments