Grace and the Preacher by Kim Vogel Sawyer BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt


Grace and the Preacher by Kim Vogel Sawyer

I have only read six of the many books Kim Vogel Sawyer has penned. The first three were a trilogy about a Mennonite family and the last three were Historical Fiction. They all were so good that I look forward to reading more of her writing! Kim's stories glorify God and they "share the hope we can all possess when we place our lives in God’s capable hands", she says.

Grace and the Preacher is a sweet romance, full of characters I really enjoyed getting to know. I liked how Kim showed their different journeys of growing in their faith in God. Stories set in the late 1800's are among my favorites, as I enjoy reading about the way of life back then. Kim portrays this era well. Reading through Grace and the Preacher. I think we easily see the importance of sharing our faith with others. It truly changes their lives, although maybe not right away. There is a lot of heart transformation occurring in this book. Redemption is also a part of this novel that brings people together, joining them by the common thread of faith. I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Learn more about Grace and the Preacher by Kim Vogel Sawyer here and ReadAnExcerpt here.

The Zimmerman Restoration Trilogy:
When Mercy Rains - read review
When Grace Sings - read review
When Love Returns - read review

Historical Fiction
Room for Hope - read review
Guide Me Home - read review
Grace and the Preacher- read review


BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Grace and the Preacher by Kim Vogel Sawyer

You Might Also Like

0 Comments