The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt


The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis

This is a great story of one following their heart while discovering who they truly are in God's eyes. In The Ebb Tide, Sallie Riehl had dreams of traveling, something Amish typically don't do. Not yet baptized, Sallie takes time to see more of the world than just Lancaster County. Her heart was without a doubt wanting to follow God's leading though. She had to make choices on a few different levels. I almost skipped to the end to find out what she choose, I had no idea and couldn't stand not knowing! Sally's decisions were not met with the typical response of loved ones I have read about in many Amish books, which was refreshing. 

I like the cover of this book and the beach scene at the beginning of each chapter. I haven't read many of Beverly Lewis' books. But with ones I have, I noticed that she uses a lot of detail in her writing. Her descriptions of Cape May and the beach make it seem like a nice place to visit. The whole reason that Sallie was a nanny is a little dramatic to me but overall I enjoyed this story with a sweet romance. I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Learn more about The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis here and ReadAnExcerpt here.

BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis

You Might Also Like

0 Comments