An Amish Summer by Shelley Shepard Gray, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Irvin BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt

An Amish Summer by Shelley Shepard Gray, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Irvin

I knew I would enjoy this set of novellas when I saw the author of each story. Shelley Shepard Gray, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Irvin are writers whose books I always enjoy reading. Visit each by clicking on their names to learn more about them.

Each novella in An Amish Summer is a quick read. They are all sweet romances. I enjoyed reading the viewpoints of both the male and female characters. A couple of the stories touch on difficult issues. A few have characters from the authors' previous books, which made them fun to read for me. The themes I saw in each novella are facing/admitting the truth and trusting God to work in each circumstance. These are all very different and enjoyable stories I recommend reading, whether it's one at a time or all in one sitting!  I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. 

ReadAnExcerpt of An Amish Summer by Shelley Shepard Gray, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Irvin here


BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt An Amish Summer by Shelley Shepard Gray, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Irvin 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments