The Beloved Hope Chest by Amy Clipston BookReview

The Beloved Hope Chest by Amy Clipston

This is the fourth and final book of Amy Clipston's Amish Heirloom series. Wow, did this set of stories end in such a heartfelt way! While reading The Beloved Hope Chest, Mattie's story of loss and grief truly touched my emotions. Leroy's unwavering friendship and love are what I think most would want as their own. Mattie and Leroy were likable enough when I read about them in The Forgotten Recipe, The Courtship Basket, and The Cherished Quilt. But as their story unfolded in The Beloved Hope Chest I felt like I got to know and appreciate them so much more. It was also enjoyable seeing the ways their past played a part in how their children found true love.

I have read this entire series. The Beloved Hope Chest answers the questions to clues that were given in the first three books. It is a story of hope offered to one man's beloved that was given by God to one of His beloved. While we can't fully understand the ways of God, we can trust that He is guiding us through every good, bad, and in-between step of our lives. The characters in The Beloved Hope Chest discovered just that with the help of friends, family, prayer, and Biblical scripture. I recommend reading this story and the rest of the Amish Heirloom series. I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

BookReview The Beloved Hope Chest by Amy Clipston
Amy Clipston
visit website here

BookReview The Beloved Hope Chest by Amy ClipstonBookReview The Beloved Hope Chest by Amy ClipstonBookReview The Beloved Hope Chest by Amy Clipston

Amish Heirloom Series
The Forgotten Recipe - read review here 
The Courtship Basket
The Cherished Quilt - read review here
The Beloved Hope Chest - read review here
Love Birds (novella) - read review here

Learn more about The Beloved Hope Chest by Amy Clipston here

BookReview The Beloved Hope Chest by Amy Clipston

You Might Also Like

0 Comments