BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Murder is No Accident by A.H. Gabhart


Murder is No Accident by A.H. Gabhart

Being a fan of cozy mysteries I was excited to start reading Murder is No Accident by A.H. Gabhart, This is book three of The Hidden Springs Mysteries. Having not read the first two books of the series I had no trouble following along even though this book has a lot of characters! And it was interesting having the story told from the viewpoint of more than one of them. I really enjoyed Murder is No Accident. Ann's style of writing grabbed me from the first chapter and kept me reading until the last page wishing the book wasn't ending. l was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Murder is No Accident by A.H. Gabhart
A.H. Gabhart
visit website here
  Hidden Springs Mysteries
Murder at the Courthouse
Murder Comes by Mail
Murder is No Accident

BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Murder is No Accident by A.H. GabhartBookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Murder is No Accident by A.H. GabhartBookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Murder is No Accident by A.H. Gabhart

Learn more about Murder is No Accident by A.H. Gabhart here and ReadAnExcerpt here

BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Murder is No Accident by A.H. Gabhart

You Might Also Like

0 Comments