BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Love Birds by Amy Clipston


Love Birds by Amy Clipston

Love Birds is an Inspirational Fiction novella by Amy Clipston. It is one of four stories found in An Amish Market. The characters are from Amy's Amish Heirloom Series. If you have read any of those books I think you will enjoy this spin-off. Love Birds is about learning to trust and discovering love.

In the novella, Lloyd Bank is just being a good neighbor to Ellie Lapp when he has an epiphany. He realizes that she is not a child anymore and has turned into a beauty. The funny thing is that Ellie has always had a secret crush on Lloyd. Love Birds is their story of figuring out if they can be a romantic couple. I liked seeing the theme of putting one's trust in God to provide every need found in this book. This is an enjoyable sweet romance and I recommend this quick read. Love Birds is part of my personal library. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


Amy Clipston
visit here

About
An Amish Market


BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Love Birds by Amy ClipstonBookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Love Birds by Amy ClipstonBookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Love Birds by Amy Clipston

Amish Heirloom Series
The Forgotten Recipe - read review here 
The Courtship Basket
The Cherished Quilt - read review here
The Beloved Hope Chest - releases 05/09/17
Love Birds (novella) - read review here

Learn more about Love Birds by Amy Clipston here and ReadAnExcerpt here - scroll down to "Read an Excerpt" and click "Show More"

BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Love Birds by Amy Clipston

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I haven't read this one yet, Patty. Appreciated your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll enjoy how "Love Birds" comes into play, I did

    ReplyDelete