BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Amish Weddings by Leslie Gould


Amish Weddings by Leslie Gould
Amish Weddings 
by Leslie Gould
Leslie Gould says she loves "writing about families, friendships, and other cultures".  Amish Weddings, her third and final book in the Neighbors of Lancaster County series pulls together all three of these into one great book. Visit Leslie Gould's website.

In Amish Weddings, Lila Lehman is getting ready to marry. Her sister Rose is hoping to start planning her own wedding. Very quickly plans change. The Lehman family and the Becks, their English neighbors, are given the chance to "love their neighbor" in more ways than one.

There are no dull moments in this novel. Leslie put a lot of characters into Amish Weddings. Their individual storylines are interesting and well written. I was surprised at the twists and turns I didn't see coming. One thing I got out of reading Amish Weddings is that when we veer off the path God has for us, there may be some bumps in the road. But when we get back to following God, He will intervene and get us going again, even if it is on a different path than what we started. In this whole series Leslie has brought two cultures together in an interesting way by having Amish and English interacting on a personal level. I recommend reading Amish Weddings, along with Amish Promises and Amish Sweethearts. I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Learn more about Amish Weddings by Leslie Gould here. ReadAnExcerpt here.

Neighbors of Lancaster County series:
Amish Promises - read my review here
Amish Sweethearts - read review here
Amish Weddings- read my review here

BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Amish Weddings by Leslie Gould

You Might Also Like

0 Comments