BookReview Message In A Bottle by Beth Wiseman

Message In A Bottle by Beth Wiseman

Message In A Bottle is Beth Wiseman's second novella in the Surf's Up Novellas collection. From the publisher - "each Surf’s Up novella takes the reader to a beach locale, weaving romance and adventure into a soul-soothing journey of hope." These short stories are not Amish Fiction, as many people know Beth for, but they are written just a well. Visit Beth Wiseman's website here.

In Message In A Bottle, Kyle Brossmann has a fiancée Lexie and is looking forward to marrying her soon. He was forced to move on from his first love Morgan Calhoun when her family disappeared one night. Kyle is suddenly thrust into making life-changing decisions after he is informed he has a child with Morgan.

This is a story that had me guessing all the way through and the ending was not what I expected. My heart was happy and sad when I finished this novella. I like how Beth uses the message in a bottle. She portrays Kyle's feelings in a real way as he decided who he would ultimately chose to give his heart. This story is emotional and I enjoyed the themes of forgiveness, sacrifice, love, and hope. I recommend checking out this quick, enjoyable read. l was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Learn more about Message In A Bottle by Beth Wiseman here.


Surf's Up Novellas collection
A Tide Worth Turning - read my review here
Message In A Bottle - read my review here
Christmas by the Sea - read my review here
The Shell Collector's Daughter - read my review here

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments