RecipeReview Peanut Butter Lover's Popcorn


Peanut Butter Lover's Popcorn


Peanut butter in anything is my kind of dessert! As soon as I saw Peanut Butter Lover's Popcorn in one of my Taste of Home cookbooks I made it. Peanut Butter Lover's Popcorn turned out really good. The taste reminds me of the Bit-O-Honey candy bars I enjoyed in the 70's. The recipe says pretzels and M&M's are optional. I preferred the popcorn without anything added, even though I did try it with M&M's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peanut Butter Lover's Popcorn

Peanut Butter
Lover's Popcorn
photo & recipe source:
tasteofhome.com 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 cup sugar
1 cup honey
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
Miniature pretzels, optional
Milk chocolate M&M's, optional

Place sugar and honey in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 5 minutes; remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter.

Drizzle over popcorn and toss. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. If desired, stir in pretzels and M&M's. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC

tammycookblogsbooks recipe review rating 5/5 

Visit tasteofhome.com to view Peanut Butter Lover's Popcorn and more on the website.

Taste Of Home Logo
:) Happy To Be A Taste Of Home
Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments