ProductReview Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer

Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer

I have been using the Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer for over two months. I've tried cheaper versions of a non-aerosol sprayer and I have tried more
expensive ones.

ProductReview Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer

I am happy to say that the Misto Sprayer really works! It releases a mist that coats whatever surface I am spraying nicely. The picture below is me trying to get a shot of the mist but it didn't turn out so great.

ProductReview Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
While the name says olive oil sprayer, the product description says it can be used with your favorite oils, vinegars, lemon and lime juice, sherry, or marsala wine. I have been using peanut oil. I use the Misto Sprayer pretty much everyday. What I like about the Misto sprayer is that it's non-aerosol. I recommend reading the instructions as to how much oil to put in the sprayer. Also, I let the air out after every use. I did the same with my last sprayer but it still got clogged. So far so good with the Misto sprayer. The biggest drawback I have encountered is the number of pumps needed to get a good mist. Thirty to forty pumps is what is needed for my sprayer. Overall, this is great product that I would recommend buying. I was provided a complimentary product as part of the Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor Team. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

tammycookblogsbooks recipe rating 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments