BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Amish Promises by Leslie Gould Plus Enter To Win Book Series


Amish Promises by Leslie Gould
Amish Promises 
by Leslie Gould
Review Excerpt:
I really enjoyed this story, not wanting to put it down. I appreciate when an author approaches difficult subjects like PTSD. So many go through this disorder but not a lot understand the effects it has on the individual and their families. Leslie showed it through the eyes of all the family members. I liked that it was obvious God put Eve and Shani into each other’s lives.

Amish Weddings, the third book in Leslie Gould's Neighbors of Lancaster County series, recently released so I wanted to post my review link of Amish Promises, book one of the series, here on my blog. Check out the full review here where it was originally posted. Clicking on this link will take you to a website where I review Inspirational Fiction & Cookbooks. My reviews can be found under the category of "Tammy".

Neighbors of Lancaster County series
Amish Promises - read my review here, ReadAnExcerpt here 
Amish Sweethearts - read review here
Amish Weddings- read my review here 

Leslie Gould is celebrating the release of Amish Weddings by giving away 3 sets of the series! Enter here through January 10th.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments