BookReview Happy Foods: Over 100 Mood-Boosting Recipes by Karen Wang Diggs

Happy Foods: Over 100 Mood-Boosting Recipes by Karen Wang Diggs
Happy Foods 
by Karen Wang Diggs
Review Excerpt:
Karen Wang Diggs is a chef and a nutritionist who uses both of these skills to teach people how to eat clean and live healthy lifestyles. In the very beginning of the book she asks if there is a correlation between what we eat and how we feel. I totally believe that there is. Although, I don’t use the route of clean eating to get to feeling good, which what this book is about.

Check out my full review here where it was originally posted. Clicking on this link will take you to a website where I review Inspirational Fiction & Cookbooks. My reviews can be found under the category of "Tammy".

You Might Also Like

0 Comments