ProductReview Fillables 8 Cup Mini Loaf Pan


ProductReview Fillables 8 Cup Mini Loaf Pan

The Fillables 8 Cup Mini Loaf Pan is a fun product to use. While it is not a baking pan set I would bake with every day, I think it is great for special occasions.  I created two different types of loaves. I made a Ho Ho Cake recipe for one batch. For another batch, I used a boxed white cake mix, filled each loaf with raspberry jelly, and covered all in a glaze. Both tasted good and looked very nice.

ProductReview Fillables 8 Cup Mini Loaf Pan

The product box contains two pans for the loaves. One pan is for the top of the loaf. The other pan has an indent to make the bottom fillable part of the loaf. They are non-stick but I still added peanut oil to ensure that there would be no issues with removal.

Removing loaves from Fillables 8 Cup Mini Loaf Pan

I baked both pans of batter at the same time. The loaves were easy to remove both times. I used an orange peeler to get them out without any problems. They cooked evenly and made a moist cake. I enjoyed using the Fillables 8 Cup Mini Loaf Pan set and would recommend it for the new and the advanced baker. I think it is a great product that produced great results. I was provided a complimentary product as part of the Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor Team. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

//MORE ABOUT THE//

Fillables 8 Cup Mini Loaf Pan

//FROM//

ProductReview Fillables 8 Cup Mini Loaf Pan

Product Info: Fillables bakeware from Baker’s Advantage® lets you make a cake that has a yummy treat hiding inside each slice. It’s like getting two desserts in one! These special pans create little pockets in the cake that you can fill with any treat you like: candy, sprinkles, marshmallows, fruit… you name it! So when you cut the cake, each slice has one of those fillings hiding inside. The best part is that there are no fancy baking skills required, because the bakeware does all the work for you. Just pour in your batter and bake. It’s as easy as making a regular cake, but a whole lot more fun! Learn More here. Check out their different types of fillable pans available here.

tammycookblogsbooks recipe review rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments