BookReview ScriptureDoodle and ScriptureDoodle God's Promises by April Knight

ScriptureDoodle and ScriptureDoodle God's Promises by April Knight ~ source: tammycookblogsbooks
ScriptureDoodle 
and ScriptureDoodle God's Promises 
by April Knight
source: tammycookblogsbooks
ScriptureDoodle was created by April Knight. The website says its mission is "to inspire connection with the Father, develop community amongst creatives who love the Word of God, and resource that community with the tools to enhance their gifts and talents."

The basic idea of ScriptureDoodle is to help the reader think on and memorize scripture by writing it out along with drawing and doodling. I received two books, ScriptureDoodle and ScriptureDoodle God's Promises. As soon as I opened the pages of the ScriptureDoodle books I thought of the Fun Pads I enjoyed as a kid. Each page of the ScriptureDoodle books is unique. They have devotions that can be done once a day for six weeks. But the author says to work at your own pace. I did read through each one for this review but in reality I think I will do about one a week. A few aspects of the physical books I like are that the pages are thick and the corners are rounded, something little that makes them different that most books out there. I think the devotionals will work for those who are creative and those who are not. April gives lots of examples and ideas of how to do the doodles along the way so the reader is never without inspiration. I recommend the ScriptureDoodle books as a great way to learn scripture and being creative while doing it. I was provided a complimentary review copy of both books. I was not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Learn more about the ScriptureDoodle books here.

You can sign up here through email to receive ScriptureDoodle's weekly devotional that includes a link to the weekly printable. After signing up be sure to scroll down the page for free creative bible study resources and more.

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments