BookReview Love’s Gift anthology by OWD Publishing

Love’s Gift anthology by OWD Publishing
Love’s Gift anthology
by OWD Publishing
Review Excerpt:
This is a set of inspirational romances. At least one character in the novellas has recently renewed their faith. I have not read any of the authors’ writings before this book. But I definitely would like to read more of them now. I enjoyed this set of touching stories. I would recommend Love’s Gift as it celebrates the birth of Jesus as the most important part of Christmas.

Check out my full review here. Clicking on this link will take you to a website where I review Inspirational Fiction & Cookbooks. My reviews can be found under the category of "Tammy".

*I appears this anthology was only out for a limited time but each story can still be purchased individually on Amazon.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments