BookReview & ListenToAudioExcerpt An Amish Second Christmas by Beth Wiseman, Ruth Reid, Kathleen Fuller, and Tricia Goyer

An Amish Second Christmas by Beth Wiseman, Ruth Reid, Kathleen Fuller, and Tricia Goyer
An Amish Second Christmas
Beth Wiseman, Ruth Reid, Kathleen Fuller, and Tricia Goyer are Inspirational authors that I have read and enjoyed over the past several years. It is so much fun to get a little taste of how these authors can write with these short stories. I often find myself wanting more after the end of a novella. I think Thomas Nelson’s collections of novellas are a good way to sample several authors at one time. Learn more about Beth Wiseman, Ruth Reid, Kathleen Fuller, and Tricia Goyer.

I enjoyed all four stories in An Amish Second Christmas. One part I liked was returning to West Kootenia with Tricia Goyer. The novellas are quick to digest. While it is easy to get through one in a short time, I think you will want to keep going until the whole book is finished. I feel the Christmas theme found in them is great to read around the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Reading An Amish Second Christmas helped set the mood for the fun of the holidays, which includes New Years. Each author brings a unique writing style that shows God working in the lives of their characters. This is another great collection of novellas from Thomas Nelson. I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Learn more about An Amish Second Christmas by Beth Wiseman, Ruth Reid, Kathleen Fuller, and Tricia Goyer here.

ListenToAudioExcerpt of An Amish Second Christmas here.

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments