BookReview Christmas Cookie Mystery by Naomi Miller

Christmas Cookie Mystery by Naomi Miller
Christmas Cookie Mystery 
by Naomi Miller
Christmas Cookie Mystery is book two in Naomi Miller's Amish Sweet Shop Mystery series. Naomi's website says she "mixes up a batch of intrigue, sprinkled with Amish, Mennonite, and English characters, adding a pinch of mystery – and a dash of romance!" I couldn't describe Christmas Cookie Mystery any better than that.

I like reading novellas, especially ones with a Christmas theme. I enjoyed this cute little mystery set in the community of Abbott Creek. Katie Chupp is sweet Amish teenager who loves helping others. Travis Davis, an Englisher, works with Katie at The Sweet Shop bakery. His family has come on hard times but Katie is seeing him as more than just someone to lend a hand.

Christmas Cookie Mystery is a story of friendship and community. Also, included are twelve recipes for Christmas cookies, which made me happy. There are a few mysteries going on in this novella. I was able to go through it in short time. I haven't read Blueberry Cupcake Mystery, the first book in the series, but I got enough back story from Christmas Cookie Mystery to know what happened. The cover of this book is adorable, just like the others in the Amish Sweet Shop Mystery series. I would recommend Christmas Cookie Mystery as it is a simple, inspirational read that I think is uplifting. I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Amish Sweet Shop Mystery series
Blueberry Cupcake Mystery
Christmas Cookie Mystery - read my review here
Lemon Tart Mystery - releases Spring 2017

Learn more about Christmas Cookie Mystery by Naomi Miller here.

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 4/5 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments