BookReview Christmas by the Sea by Beth Wiseman

Christmas by the Sea by Beth Wiseman
Christmas by the Sea
by Beth Wiseman
Christmas by the Sea is a short story introducing Beth Wiseman's Surf's Up series. Samples of both A Tide Worth Turning and Message In A Bottle, two novellas in the series, are included. More information about Beth Wiseman and her books can be found here.

I rarely check out the full description before I read a story. I didn't for this one and I am glad! I had no idea that strangers Parker McIntyre and Alexandria (Alex) Hanson would be holding on to each other and God for dear life - literally. It got pretty tense as the waters rose higher and Parker was still trapped in it.

I got to see a glimpse into Parker and Alex's lives and hearts as I read through Christmas by the Sea. This is a short and sweet story that leads to the beginning of a romance. I read Christmas by the Sea in one sitting. I recommend reading it and the other full Surf's Up novellas. I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Surf's Up Novellas collection
A Tide Worth Turning - read my review here
Message In A Bottle - read my review here
Christmas by the Sea - read my review here
The Shell Collector's Daughter - read my review here
tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments