BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Sewn With Joy by Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore

Sewn With Joy by Tricia Goyer & Sherry Gore
Sewn With Joy 
by Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore
I was excited to start reading Sewn with Joy by Tricia Goyer & Sherry Gore. Their books are so enjoyable to me and I looked forward to visiting the eight block Amish/Mennonite community known as Pinecraft in Sarasota, Florida. Having reading the first two books in the Pinecraft Pie Shop series I knew I would be welcomed by the characters in Sewn with Joy. Learn more about the series and its authors Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore.

In Sewn with Joy, Joy Miller is pretty sure of the path her life is taking. That is until a television crew comes to town and starts filming an English show. After making a delivery to the set, Joy befriends an English actress in the show. Joy's friendships with Englishers on the set begin to get closer while the ones with most in her community grow farther apart. But Joy is sure she is doing the right thing no matter the cost.

The authors touch on heartbreaking issues that are very real to many people. The theme of this story hits home as one of my children is planning on heading to the dangerous 10/40 window for a God-inspired missions trip - No one but you knows what God is speaking to your heart. I liked this story because of both the Amish and the English characters' storylines. Catching up with the series previous books' characters was fun too. The recipes included with the story all sound delicious to make. I recommend checking out this novel and the other books in the series. If you've never read about Pinecraft, you will feel you have visited there after reading books in the Pinecraft Pie Shop series. I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Learn more about Sewn With Joy by Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore here.
ReadAnExcerpt here

Pinecraft Pie Shop series
Made with Love - read my review here  
Planted with Hope - read my review here  
Sewn With Joy - read my review here  

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments