BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt An Amish Family Christmas by Shelley Shepard Gray

An Amish Family Christmas by Shelley Shepard Gray
An Amish Family Christmas 
by Shelley Shepard Gray
An Amish Family Christmas is book four in Shelley Shepard Gray's Charmed Amish Life series. Shelley says she writes so her characters have the same kind of "uplifting experiences through their faith" as she does. An Amish Family Christmas has characters whose faith is what truly lifts them up and brings them out of the pain of abuse and loss. This aspect has made an enjoyable storyline.

When An Amish Family Christmas starts, Levi Kinsinger and Julie Kemp are neighbors, who are also broken people. Julie has her daughter Penny and Levi has his family's wealth but something is missing in their lives. They both are keeping secrets from those they care about. Levi is the only Kinsinger who hasn't found a lasting love and this story is his turn at it.

I was able to read all four books in this series. With each new one, I enjoyed catching up with characters that were in the previous books. The Kinsinger family's loss comes full circle as the Charmed Amish Life series closes and each member has gained more than they ever thought possible. Each sibling has found their way back to the home and spiritual foundation their parents built in their lives and hearts. I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Learn more about An Amish Family Christmas by Shelley Shepard Gray here and ReadAnExcerpt here.

Charmed Amish Life series
A Son's Vow - read my review here
A Daughter’s Dream - read my review here
A Sister's Wish - read my review here
An Amish Family Christmas - here

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments