BookReview 40 Days To A Joyful Motherhood by Sarah Humphrey

10/25/2016

40 Days To A Joyful Motherhood by Sarah Humphrey
40 Days To A Joyful Motherhood 
by Sarah Humphrey
I feel there is room for improvement in every aspect of life, motherhood included. One way I have tried to learn how to be a better parent is by reading about it. I looked forward to doodling and reading through 40 Days To A Joyful Motherhood when I found out I would be receiving it. I hoped to discover more about being the mother that God wants me to be. Visit sarahhumphrey.com to learn more about 40 Days To A Joyful Motherhood and its author.

In 40 Days To A Joyful Motherhood, six topics relating to motherhood are covered. There are 40 devotions with a coloring page included for each day. I think the author chose encouraging verses to use with each devotion. I like the simplicity of the coloring pages, there is not a lot of detail in them that will take a long time to fill in. I was disappointed to see new-age wording in the devotions. Also there is too much self-care, self-time, self-whatever discussed for my liking. These last two items caused me not to get a lot out of the actual devotions. Although now that I am done reading through this book in its entirety for review purposes, I will take my time to color each doodle page and focus on the Biblical scripture that is given for each day. I was provided a complimentary review copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 3/5

Read the product description of 40 Days To A Joyful Motherhood by Sarah Humphrey here

You Might Also Like

0 Comments