BookReview & RecipeReview Simple & Delicious Cookbook from Taste of Home


Simple & Delicious Cookbook from Taste of Home
Simple & Delicious Cookbook
Read Product Description
RecipeReview Below
Simple & Delicious Cookbook from Taste of Home releases today. You really should check out this fabulous cookbook! The look alone is very appealing. When my daughter saw it she said she liked the coloring. It is full of color and the pictures are high quality. This cookbook is a binder. That means that it lays flat on the counter top. If you like to have you recipes off the counter top, the pages can be easily removed from the binder. I prefer to have the pages on my recipe holder when preparing them. Another great aspect is the splash guard. It can be placed over the recipe page you are using so nothing gets on it.

Features of Simple & Delicious Cookbook~ Source: tammycookblogsbooks
Simple & Delicious Cookbook is a binder
Splash Guard is included
Pages come out easily
Source: tammycookblogsbooks
When I was going through Simple & Delicious Cookbook, I was marking down so many recipes I didn't know what I wanted to try first. There are twenty chapters that include simple to make recipes. I didn't find any ingredient that wasn't in my pantry already or not easy to find at a local stores. I think you are bound to find something you want to make out of the more than 1300 recipes included in this cookbook.

I would highly recommend Simple & Delicious Cookbook for anyone who wants to learn how to cook or is looking for recipes that are delicious and simple to make. I can't forget to mention that a free subscription card to Taste of Home magazine is included inside the cookbook. Order Simple & Delicious cookbook here. I received a free copy of this cookbook in exchange for my honest review. I will be reviewing several recipes from Simple & Delicious Cookbook over the next few weeks, so please check back. I have the links on the sidebar of my blog also with close-up sneak peek pictures.

 tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

RecipeReview Cherry Cream Cheese Dessert

RecipeReview Cherry Cheescake Dessert
Cherry Cream Cheese Dessert   
Source: Taste of Home
I am an fan of cream cheese desserts so this caught my attention. I am a bigger fan of cheesecake - this tastes like cheesecake and I think it is delicious! It is so easy to put together. I was concerned about the amount of lemon juice in the recipe, thinking it was too much. I followed the recipe amount and it turned out great. I was out of canned cherry pie filling so I used thawed frozen strawberries with some sugar added instead. My version is pictured below. 

Cherry Cream Cheese Dessert
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 12 squares)
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
FILLING:
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling

In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Divide among eight dessert dishes, about 4 rounded teaspoonfuls in each.

In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk until blended. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon 1/4 cup into each dish. Top with pie filling, about 1/4 cup in each. Yield: 8 servings.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC


RecipeReview Cherry Cheescake Dessert ~ Source: tammycookblogsbooks
Here's mine using strawberries
Source: tammycookblogsbooks

tammycookblogsbooks recipe review rating 5/5

Visit tasteofhome.com to view Cherry Cream Cheese Dessert and more on the website.

Taste Of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home 
Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments