BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Sweet As Honey by Jennifer Beckstrand


Sweet As Honey  by Jennifer Beckstrand
Sweet As Honey
by Jennifer Beckstrand
Review Excerpt:
I have seen Jennifer Beckstrand listed as an Amish Fiction author for a few years now. Finally, I have read one of her books and was not disappointed! Sweet as Honey was a delightful read. I enjoyed the light and refreshing style of writing. I liked learning about beekeeping, what the “Honeybee Sisters” do for a living. The three sisters and their aunt stole my heart...

Check out my full review here. Clicking on this link will take you to a website where I review Inspirational Fiction & Cookbooks. My reviews can be found under the category of "Tammy".

ReadAnExcerpt of Sweet As Honey by Jennifer Beckstrand here.

The Honeybee Sisters
Sweet As Honey - link to review
A Bee In Her Bonnet - link to review 
Like a Bee to Honey

You Might Also Like

0 Comments