BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Guide Me Home by Kim Vogel Sawyer


Guide Me Home by Kim Vogel Sawyer
Guide Me Home
Read Product Description
Guide Me Home is a stand-alone novel by Kim Vogel Sawyer. Kim says she wants to encourage her readers "to seek God's will in their own
personal lives.
" when reading her stories. I feel Guide Me Home does just that. Learn more about the book and Kim Vogel Sawyer here.

In Guide Me Home, Rebekah Hardin and her sister Cissy couldn't be any more opposite. Rebekah wants to faithfully follow God while Cissy just wants what she wants. Tolly Sandford hires Rebekah on as a guide in Mammoth Cave. She is hoping to make up for a past mistake. Devlin Bale, like Cissy, has other plans when the story begins. He comes to the area to make a map of the cave. 

Kim uses her characters to relay the message of salvation and what it means to truly follow God. I think she did a good job of showing the character's state of heart. This Historical Fiction novel is set in Kentucky in the early 1900s. Details from the era, area, and people are so good I felt like I was there. "Home" is used in the title both physically and spiritually in this heart touching, inspirational story. I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review.

ReadAnExcerpt of Guide Me Home by Kim Vogel Sawyer here


More Books by Kim Vogel Sawyer
When Grace Sings - read my review here
When Mercy Rains - read my review here
Room for Hope - read my review here

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments