BookReview Experiencing God Through His Names by Sheryl Giesbrecht

Experiencing God Through His Names by Sheryl Giesbrecht
Experiencing God Through His Names
Read Product Description 
Experiencing God Through His Names is a 31 day discovery of some of the many names of God found in the Bible. For each day the author, SherylGiesbrecht, explains a name of God, how the characteristics of it has touched her life, and how it can work in everyone's life. Sheryl's hope is for the reader to know God more intimately through understanding the attributes that go along with a specific name.

It seems we can forget that God wants to be more than "God" to us. He wants to be our Provider, our Secret Place, and much more. I think Experiencing God Through His Names will open your eyes and hearts to the more that God can be in your life. This little book has made me want to explore other names of God as I study the Bible. There were some that I haven't read about or heard before. This book has quick-to-read devotionals that got me thinking beyond what was written, I would recommend Experiencing God Through His Names to those who want to learn more about God and His distinct names. I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5


You Might Also Like

0 Comments