BookReview Amazing Grace: Coloring Book by Samantha Snyder


Amazing Grace: Coloring Book by Samantha Snyder
Amazing Grace: Coloring Book
Read Product Description
Samantha Snyder was a teacher who made her own printables and coloring pages for her students. Her company, Doodle Art Alley, was created when she wanted to share those
creations with others. Several books later, people of all ages are enjoying her doodles. Visit here to learn more.

Samantha has doodling coloring books that have designs or ones with quotes and words. I wanted to check out one of her books with words so I chose Amazing Grace. I was looking for inspiration when starting Bible Journaling. The quotes are fun to color because of all the great doodles included on the page. I like that the front of each page is for coloring and the back is blank.

My daughter and I have taken turns coloring in Amazing Grace. Our work is shown below. It was enjoyable for both of us. we found ourselves coloring for a half hour at a time and it was so enjoyable that we didn't realize how much time had passed. I would recommend checking out this coloring book if you want a stress-less, enjoyable way to spend some time. I received a free copy of this book from Word Slinger Publicity in exchange for my honest review.

Our Coloring Pages In Amazing Grace: Coloring Book by Samantha Snyder
Our Coloring Pages
tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments