GameReview Punderdome by Jo and Fred Firestone

Punderdome by Jo and Fred Firestone
Punderdome
Read Product Description
I think we are a pretty punny family. So I got Punderdome: A Card Game for Pun Lovers. There were only three of us that could play at
the time so we gave it a go. My fifteen year old totally gave up, I couldn't come up with a single pun, but my thirteen year made up a good one. The cards were "breathing " and "facial hair". She made up the pun "I mustache you why you puff so hard". I have to tell you that we didn't follow the rules - 90 seconds for a punny phrase was too short for this brain. We just put two cards together and tried to come up with something in any reasonable amount of time it took.

If you are playing by the rules, this might be a great game for a larger group of people, maybe even those more well-read and up on the latest whatever than we are it seems. Should a game really make one feel intellectually inferior? I want to play Punderdome again when more of my family is home. I am pretty sure that we will not follow the rules either - we'll just pick two cards, make up a pun, and get a laugh out of whatever we came up with. The game's product description says it "will replace Cards Against Humanity at your next party'. I can't address that as I have never played Cards Against Humanity. I am a big fan of card games and Punderdome is a card game I could take or leave. I received a free copy of this game from Blogging For Books in exchange for my honest review.


You Might Also Like

0 Comments