BookReview A Tide Worth Turning by Beth Wiseman

A Tide Worth Turning by Beth Wiseman
A Tide Worth Turning
Read Product Description
Beth Wiseman has written Amish Fiction for several years. It is more recent that she has added Contemporary Fiction to her ever growing list of best-selling books. Read more about Beth Wiseman and her books here.

A Tide Worth Turning is a quick, contemporary read. This novella has four characters who are all keeping secrets; Addison Burke, her mother Lea Ann, Logan, and a stranger. The way they connect and relate to one another can bring forgiveness and restoration in their lives, if they let it.

I enjoyed the little mystery going on in this story. The setting is on the beach and I think it would be a great beach read. This is a fun, sweet romance that I would recommend. I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review.

Surf's Up Novellas collection
A Tide Worth Turning - read my review here
Message In A Bottle - read my review here
Christmas by the Sea - read my review here
The Shell Collector's Daughter - read my review here

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments