BookReview Brain Freeze Journal by Potter

Brain Freeze Journal by Potter
Brain Freeze Journal
Read Product Description

I am a fan of real ice cream sandwiches. Growing up I ate many a ice cream sandwich at my grandmother's house. I couldn't pass up a chance to own this Brain Freeze Journal that looks like one of those cool treats that I enjoyed so much. The outside cover of the journal has indents like a real ice cream sandwich. The sides of the journal have the colors of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream. Below is a picture of the inside pages. I am using mine for Bible verses. It could also be used for jotting down thoughts, lists, or even drawing anything you please on the many pages.

Adorable is a great word to describe the Brain Freeze Journal. Just looking at it makes me smile. If you are looking for a fun and unique place to write or be creative I would recommend the Brain Freeze Journal. I received a free copy in exchange for my honest review.

BookReview Brain Freeze Journal by Potter
Inside of the Brain Freeze Journal
tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments