BookReview An Amish Harvest by Beth Wiseman, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Vannetta Chapman.

An Amish Harvest by Beth Wiseman, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Vannetta Chapman.
An Amish Harvest
Read Product Description
An Amish Harvest is a collection of novellas written by authors that I always enjoy reading. All four stories occur as the temperature is starting to dip while romance is on the rise. Learn more about Beth Wiseman, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Vannetta Chapman.

Being novellas, I don't want to give too much away so here is a short product description from cbd: Newly widowed and pregnant, Naomi finds herself depending on an Englischer Under the Harvest Moon. An untimely accident means no more Love and Buggy Rides for Jonathan. Auctioneer Eli senses Mischief in the Autumn Air. And will shy Dinah ever find A Quiet Love?

I read these short stories one at a time. I was doing a big project and reading each novella was a welcomed break. The women in An Amish Harvest were not looking for love when it found them. Since I have read several books by all four authors, I recognized towns and/or characters from them in An Amish Harvest. For me, learning the history of Shipshewana, Indiana was an unexpected bonus in Mischief in the Autumn Air by Vannetta Chapman. I have been reading about Shipshewana for years in Vannetta's books. Each author brings a unique story and writing style that kept me turning the pages. This is a great collection of novellas that I would recommend. I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments