BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt The Forgotten Recipe by Amy Clipston

The Forgotten Recipe
The Forgotten Recipe
Read Product Description
Amy Clipston is an author that I like to read. She says her “goal is to touch my reader’s hearts”. I have read several of her books and I can say she has reached my heart through her stories. The Forgotten Recipe is book one in the Amish Heirloom series. Visit Amy Clipston here.


In The Forgotten Recipe, Veronica Fisher had a loving, supportive family but it was an old, tucked away, family recipe that helped her focus on something more than the death of her fiancé, Seth Lapp. When Jason Huyard first met Veronica he knew he should have told her about his ties to Seth but he did not. Veronica and Jason grew closer while grieving the losses that had occurred in their lives but a secret kept a wedge between them. This story is about letting love in, whether it is for the first or even the second time.

Amy Clipston’s characters are down to earth and seem like everyday people with real issues. I enjoy collecting recipes so I would be happy like Veronica was to find an old family recipe. This story being part of a series is exciting to me because I get the find out more about the characters with each new release. Also, it is fun to look forward a cliffhanger or something else that will be revealed in the next book, which The Forgotten Recipe has. I would recommend this book to fans of Amish fiction and sweet romances. I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

ReadAnExcerpt of The Forgotten Recipe by Amy Clipston here.

Amish Heirloom Series
The Forgotten Recipe - read review here 
The Courtship Basket
The Cherished Quilt - read review here
The Beloved Hope Chest - releases 05/09/17
Love Birds (novella) - read review here

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments