BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt An Amish Year By Beth Wiseman

An Amish Year By Beth Wiseman
An Amish Year
Read Publisher's Description
Amish novellas are one of my favorite reads. In An Amish Year, Beth Wiseman has written four sweet stories: Rooted in Love, A Love for Irma
Rose, Patchwork Perfect, and When Christmas Comes Again. Beth is known for her heart-warming Amish Fiction. Visit her website to learn more about her books.

I don't want to give away too much about each story so here is a short product description from cbd.com: Spend a year in the Amish country with four romances! Rosemary's keeping a secret Rooted in Love. Who will become A Love for Irma Rose---the man who wants to marry her, or the non-committal boy she desires? Eli thinks Miriam's Patchwork Perfect, but his children disapprove. And recently widowed Katherine dreads the season When Christmas Comes Again.

Each novella has a truth revealed about a character. I liked seeing preconceived notions fall away and love being let in. The more I read through the novellas, the more I enjoyed this collection The last two stories are definitely my favorites! I think fans of the Daughters of the Promise series will enjoy learning about Jonas and Irma Rose's beginnings. What made this novella collection unique was that all four are by the same author. I would recommend this book, I know I liked it. I received a free copy of this book from Thomas Nelson in exchange for my honest review.

ReadAnExcerpt of An Amish Year By Beth Wiseman here.

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments