BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Whitney Miller's New Southern Table by Whitney Miller

Whitney Miller's New Southern Table by Whitney Miller
Whitney Miller's New Southern Table
Read Product Description
Whitney Miller has been "inspired by the hospitality of her 97 year-old great-grandmother and creativity of her mother" when it comes to food. She was a winner on the show Masterchef.
Whitney shares her faith and passion for family, hospitality, and cooking while doing the many aspects of her cooking related career. Read more about Whitney Miller.

In her New Southern Table cookbook there is no doubt this southern likes food and loves her family. The book is filled with beautiful photos on about every other page of the recipes and her family. I saw the family history of cooking and hospitality as I read through the New Southern Table cookbook.

The recipes are easy to make with ingredients already on hand or easily found at the store. I liked that she included a list of pantry items so one can be well-stocked. Many people don't do this and I think it is essential to good cooking. Another part of this cookbook I enjoyed was the personal note before the recipes. I would recommend this cookbook. I received a free copy of this book from BookLook in exchange for my honest review. 

ReadAnExcerpt of Whitney Miller's New Southern Table by Whitney Miller here.


tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments