BookReview/ReadAnExcerpt + Contest Pocket Prayers Series by Max Lucado

Pocket Prayers Series by Max Lucado
Pocket Prayers
Read Product Description
Max Lucado is a pastor and an author. He writes fiction and non-fiction for children and adults. I have enjoyed a few of his books with my kids
when they were younger and more recently Glory Days: Living Your Promised Land Life Now. Max Lucado wants everyone to know that "God loves you; let him". Visit Max Lucado here.

Max Lucado has released a series of 6 books called Pocket Prayers. They are for Graduates, Teachers, Friends, Dads, Moms, and Military Life. He has joined up with different authors for these pocket-sized books filled with 40 Bible verses and prayers that go with them.

I think each one of these little books is great for the audience they are geared towards. Reading them is easy and quick. They can add encouragement from the word of God to carry in your heart throughout the day. These are great daily devotionals that can passed on to a friend when finished. I want to share who the recipients of each book that I am giving away will be. A very sweet girl I know from church will be receiving the one for Graduates, as she is graduating from high school this June. I haven't decided who I will be giving the Teacher one to yet. I will be giving the Friends one to friends who are a married couple. I am sure they will be passing it on to others. I am giving a couple that I see come into church every week the ones for Dads and Moms. I haven't talked much with them but they bring back such bittersweet memories seeing them bring in their tribe of girls. We go to a small group that has a couple with a son on the army. I will be giving the Military Life one to them.  If you want some inspiration that is Biblically based I would recommend these great little books. I received a free copy of this book series from Litfuse Publicity in exchange for my honest review.

ReadAnExcerpt of Pocket Prayers for Friends here.

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pocket Prayers Series by Max Lucado Contest
Enter Max Lucado's 
POCKET PRAYERS 
Prize Pack Giveaway here
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You Might Also Like

0 Comments