BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt An Amish Christmas Gift by Amy Clipston, Ruth Reid, and Kelly Irvin

An Amish Christmas Gift by Amy Clipston, Ruth Reid, and Kelly Irvin
An Amish Christmas Gift
Read Full Product Description
Amy Clipston, Ruth Reid, and Kelly Irvin are all best-selling authors. I have enjoyed reading several books written by each one. Amish Fictionis one of my favorite genres and they all are known for their Amish stories. Visit Amy Clipston, Ruth Reid, and Kelly Irvin to learn more about their books.

The brief product description from cbd is as follows for Naomi's Gift by Amy Clipston, An Unexpected Joy by Ruth Reid, and A Christmas Visitor by Kelly Irvin: A trio of Amish Yuletide tales! A 24-year-old woman is afraid she'll become an "old maid." Is Caleb Naomi's Gift? Abigail has driven away every bu, but can Micah bring her Unexpected Joy? And Frannie returns to Bee County, but her heart remains with an Englisch boy in Missouri. Will A Christmas Visitor claim her love?

I had previously read and enjoyed Naomi’s Gift. I think Naomi was such a sweet person and likeable character. The change of attitude was fun to watch in the characters from An Unexpected Joy. Having read The Bishop’s Son, I liked seeing characters from that story in A Christmas Visitor. All three novellas are sweet romances that I wished didn't end. Amish novellas are always a favorite read for me. I would recommend checking out this set by three great authors. I received a free copy of this book from Thomas Nelson in exchange for my honest review.

ReadAnExcerpt of An Amish Christmas Gift here.

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

Here is another review of An Amish Christmas Gift that I had written for thechristianmanifesto.com:

An Amish Christmas Gift is a collection of three novellas by three different authors. Amy Clipston, Ruth Reid, and Kelly Irvin all have best-selling books. Amy Clipston is known for her beloved Kauffman Amish Bakery series. Visit her website here. Many of Ruth Reid’s books deal with miracles. As a faithful believer in God, Ruth Reid says she has experienced miracles in her own life. Ruth Reid can be found here. Kelly Irvin writes about faith that can overcome anything. Read more about Kelly Irvin here.

These novellas take place around Christmas time. All three stories involve a young Amish woman who feels she will never be married for one reason or another. Then a handsome man enters the picture, and it seems even more impossible that romance will blossom. Naomi from Naomi’s Gift was a sweet girl that I could not help but like. Abigail in An Unexpected Joy and her ways brought a smile to my face. Frannie from A Christmas Visitor had me wondering how she would find the love she is longing for..

The authors did a good job of helping me get to know the characters and care for them. These novellas are short compared to full length novels. I always find it amazing that the authors can develop a plot and characters in so few pages. I enjoyed all three stories. I previously read Naomi’s Gift by Amy Clipston, as it was first released in 2011. An Unexpected Joy is the first I have read by Ruth Reid. I was excited to see that A Christmas Visitor was set in Bee County, Texas and had characters from Kelly Irvin’s The Amish of Bee County series. I just finished book two, The Bishop’s Son, and liked it. I was happy with the outcome of all three novellas, which were all very different. I think that fans of Amish Romance will enjoy these heart warming stories. I received a free copy of this book from Thomas Nelson in exchange for my honest review.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments