BookReview/ReadAnExcerpt Think Big Overcoming Obstacles with Optimism By Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein

Think Big Overcoming Obstacles with Optimism
Think Big
Read Publisher's Description
I first heard of Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein when I tuned in to their television show, The Little Couple, on TLC. My family & I enjoyed watching them live out their day to day activities every week, until we no longer had cable of any sort. I was so happy to be able to read their newest book, Think Big, to catch up with them. Read more about Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein. Learn about their show also.

Jen Arnold has to be one the sweetest people ever! Her upbeat disposition shines through as she and her husband, Bill, share details of their lives as kids and adults throughout this inspirational and motivational book. They use each letter of the words "Think Big" to show how we can always stay positive and not let things bring us down.

If there is anyone that can make lemonade out of lemons it is these two. I enjoyed reading about the many obstacles they have overcome to be who they are today. Jen put in a great quote by Jacques Cousteau - "When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself". They have shared their extraordinary lives with me as I read and enjoyed Think Big. I received a free copy of this book from Howard Books in exchange for my honest review.

ReadAnExcerpt of Think Big Overcoming Obstacles with Optimism here

Books by Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein
Life is Short (No Pun Intended) - read an excerpt 
Think Big Overcoming Obstacles with Optimism - read my review

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I love this family and really want to read this.

    ReplyDelete