BookReview/ReadAnExcerpt Grace be a Lady by Heather Blanton

Grace be a Lady by Heather Blanton
Grace be a Lady 
by Heather Blanton
Review Excerpt:
I always like to read Historical Fiction but Westerns typically are not my first pick. I have to tell you that I really enjoyed this Western! In Grace be a Lady, Grace Hendrick is consumed with hate for her husband, Bull, but she is filled with love for her son, Hardy. Grace is stuck in Misery, Wyoming and trying to find a way back to Hardy. The one thing she can’t do is act like a lady if... Read More >>

Check out my full review here. Clicking on this link will take you to a website where I review Inspirational Fiction & Cookbooks. My reviews can be found under the category of "Tammy".

ReadAnExcerpt of Grace be a Lady here.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments