BookReview & ReadAnExcerpt Planted with Hope by Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore

Planted with Hope by Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore
Planted with Hope
Read Product Description
Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore have teamed up to write a series of books based in Pinecraft. Visit Tricia Goyer’s and Sherry Gore’s websites. The
Amish/Mennonite community of Pinecraft in Sarasota, Florida is place I have grown to enjoy reading about. There are a handful of authors that I like have based their books in this residential and vacation spot for the Plain people. Having read Made with Love, the first book in The Pinecraft Pie Shop series, I could not wait to start Planted with Hope
In Planted with Hope, Hope Miller is very much like my five daughters – stuck in a houseful of busy, noisy sisters! It wasn’t her idea to move to Pinecraft. Her father had health issues that the warmer weather could help so they moved to hotter climate of Florida. Hope’s only wish is to grow a garden, which is almost impossible with the soil where she lives. When she met Emma Sutter and her widower father Jonas, Hope discovered they had a lot in common. She just wasn’t sure of Jonas’ true intentions.
I didn’t want this story to end. I like how it showed the importance of community and hope. I enjoyed the recipes at the end of each chapter, the quotes at the beginning, and the old Victory Garden journal entries throughout. I am looking forward to reading Sewn with Joy, the next book in The Pinecraft Pie Shop series. Hope and Jonas, actually all of the characters, are so likable. This is a sweet romance and an inspirational, upbeat story that is as sunny as its setting. I always enjoy visiting Pinecraft, even if it is just through a book. I received a free copy of this book from Harvest House in exchange for my honest review.
ReadAnExcerpt of Planted with Hope by Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore here.

The Pinecraft Pie Shop Series
Made with Love - read my review
Planted with Hope - read my review
Sewn with Joy - coming soon

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments