BookReview/ReadAnExcerpt My Brother's Crown by Leslie Gould and Mindy Starns Clark


My Brother's Crown by Leslie Gould and Mindy Starns Clark
Read Publisher's Description
Leslie Gould has written more than twenty Inspirational Fiction books. With her stories, Leslie says she wants readers to make a deeper connection to God, family, and friends. Having enjoyed Leslie’s books from her Courtships of Lancaster County series, I looked forward to reading My Brother’s Crown, which she co-authors with Mindy Starns Clark. Learn more about Leslie Gould and Mindy Starns Clark.

My Brother’s Crown goes between modern time America with Renee Talbot and late 1600’s France with Catherine Gillet. Both of their stories are so interesting that I couldn’t stop reading. One woman is braver than she probably should be while another is more fearful than she cares to be. Both of their stories center on the Huguenots and the Persecution Pamphlet, and have a good amount of sub-plots. While I recall hearing the name “Huguenots” before, I knew nothing about them. I never even heard about the Persecution Pamphlet until this novel. I learned so much about both as I read through My Brother’s Crown.

I more than enjoyed this novel! It has so much to offer; romance, mystery, and historical facts to name a few. I am not a big history buff but My Brother’s Keeper has me wanting to learn more about the Huguenots. While there is resolution in this book, I can tell there is more to the storyline yet to be discovered. I can’t wait to read the next book in Leslie's and Mindy's Cousins of the Dove series, My Sister’s Prayer, and see how the Talbot family’s saga continues.

I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review.

ReadAnExcerpt of My Brother's Crown by Leslie Gould and Mindy Starns Clark here.

Cousins of the Dove
My Brother's Crown - read my review here 
My Sister's Prayer - read my review here 
My Daughter's Legacy - read my review here

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments