BookReview/ReadAnExcerpt The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson

The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson
Read Publisher's Description

Melanie Dickerson has written many stories with a medieval setting. She has been winning awards for her Fairy Tale Romance Series since
she released The Healer’s Apprentice, the first book of the series. Find out more about Melanie Dickerson here.

I typically am not a fan of reading about medieval times with castles, knights, and damsels in distress but Melanie won me over with her retelling of fairy tales set in an era where kings in their castles ruled the land. Her first tale I read was The Merchants Daughter and really enjoyed it. I looked forward to getting into The Golden Braid and this book didn’t disappoint. It is so good that I could not put it down. I received a free copy of this book from Litfuse Publicity in exchange for my honest review.

The Golden Braid is Melanie’s twist on the tale of Rapunzel. What I like about her version is the use of scripture and the characters following the ways of God. Melanie’s descriptions of the clothing, food, and way of life made the story come to life. There is a bit of action in The Golden Braid, and Rapunzel had no problem with her role as heroine. I would recommend this book to fans of sweet romantic fiction. If you are not so sure about the medieval theme, give it try, I think you will like what you read.

ReadAnExcerpt of The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson here.

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments