An Amish Year by Beth Wiseman has released today

Beth Wiseman Fans - Learn about Jonas and Irma Rose's beginnings in An Amish Year

An Amish Year by Beth Wiseman has released today. This book is a collection of four novellas. One of the novellas in this book is about Jonas and Irma Roses's beginnings as a
couple. I am sure fans of the Daughters of the Promise series will enjoy learning more about their love story. I haven't posted my review of An Amish Year yet but 
I can tell you that this is a book I thoroughly enjoyed! 

Learn more about each novella in An Amish Year here.

You can check out an excerpt of An Amish Year by Beth Wiseman here

Buy An Amish Year by Beth Wiseman at:

Buy from Amazon
Buy from Barnes and Noble
Buy from Christian Book Distributor
Buy from Apple iBooks
Buy from Amazon Kindle
Buy from Barnes and Noble Nook
Buy from GoodReads

You Might Also Like

0 Comments