BookReview/ReadAnExcerpt Taming The To-Do List by Glynnis Whitwer

 

 BookReview/ReadAnExcerpt Taming the To-Do List by Glynnis Whitwer
Taming the To-Do List
Read Publisher's Description
Glynnis Whitwer is on staff at Proverbs 31 Ministries; she understands the importance of woman being all they can in God and for God. In her latest book, 'Taming The To-Do
List', she wrote that we miss doing God-ordained things because we procrastinate. This simple statement (that I already know but let slip at times) hit home as I read it from the book.

Whitmer gives examples from her own life about how she procrastinated and the ways it affected her in many areas. She also gives advice from Biblical scripture, other people, and what she has discovered to overcome procrastination along with the reasons we let it into our lives. I liked the chapter on organization.

If you are looking for help at being the best you can be for God and others do not put off reading this book. Maybe you are like me and procrastinate what I think is a little, like Whitmer who had it overtake her life, or somewhere in between. I think there is something to be found between the covers of this book for every reader. I received a free copy of this book from Revell Reads in exchange for my honest review.

Read an excerpt of 'Taming The To-Do List' here.

Join the online Bible study of 'Taming The To-Do List' from Proverbs 31 Ministries. Study dates are September 8 – October 9. Sign up here.


tammycookblogsbooks book rating 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments