BookReview/ListenToAudioExcerpt/ReadAnExcerpt Eve by Wm Paul Young

 

BookReview/ListenToAudioExcerpt/ReadAnExcerpt Eve by Wm Paul Young
Eve
Read Publisher's Description
Wm Paul Young says he has always “been a writer” but “never for public consumption”. That is until he released his New York Times best-seller ‘The Shack’. Learn more
about Young and his books at wmpaulyoung.com. ‘Eve’ is the first book of Young’s that I have read. I received a free copy of the book from Howard Books in exchange for my honest review. 

When I first started reading ‘Eve’ I was confused and had to keep re-reading, not knowing what was going on. As the book continued, I saw the plot develop and began to enjoy the fascinating story of healing. There is also the story of creation and the fall of man woven into the plot. I was so drawn into this book that the ending brought tears to my eyes. I also liked the twists, they were unexpected. 


Once I got past my initial confusion, I really started to like this book.  I will tell you to keep reading; it will eventually come together for you. I have never pictured God the way Young has painted Him and I appreciate that. This is not saying I agree with all Young has presented. But then again, this is a work of fiction. One of the main characters has a genetic code that connects her to every known human race. I believe this is the main reason the book was written; it is showing that ALL can come to know they are worthy of the saving grace of God and become the Bride of Christ. I would recommend this Fantasy, Allegory, I-Don't-Know-What-To-Call-It, Fiction book for believers and non-believers of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I feel both types of readers will see the Trinity in ways they never imagined. 


Listen to an audio excerpt here.
Read an excerpt here - scroll down to "Read an Excerpt".

 tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments