BookReview Diary of a Jackwagon by Tim Hawkins


BookReview Diary of a Jackwagon by Tim Hawkins
Read Publisher's Description
Tim Hawkins is a Christian comedian. His brand of comedy is family friendly, but can be edgy at times. Hawkins has released seven DVDs. Learn more at timhawkins.net.
Diary of a Jackwagon is Hawkins’ first book.

I have seen two of Hawkins’ DVDs and laughed my head off at his insanity. There have been several of his clips on youtube that I also enjoyed watching. Diary of a Jackwagon is look into Hawkins' comedic journal that he has been writing over the last twenty years. I read several bits in the book that I already knew from watching the DVDs and youtube.

While I liked the book, I prefer watching Tim Hawkins’ comedy rather than reading it. Reading doesn’t show his expressions and movements that make his act even more enjoyable. Bottom line – Tim Hawkins is funny and clean. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a laugh, or two, or more…I received a free copy of Diary of a Jackwagon from BookLook in exchange for my honest review.
 tammycookblogsbooks book rating 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments