BookReview Bible Stories for His Beautiful Princess by Sheri Rose Shepherd


BookReview Bible Stories for His Beautiful Princess by Sheri Rose Shepherd
Read Publisher's Description
Any little girl that is a child of God is His princess. Being a princess is the premise of this book. While this book has a princess theme it is not about being “daddy’s little princess’. It is geared towards stories in the Bible. All the pictures are very princess-like. There are 37 Bible stories filling the pages of this crown, heart, flowers and all things girly book. I think the drawings will appeal to girls who like to play dress up and pretend to be a princess. I received a free copy of this book from Tyndale House Publishers in exchange for my honest review.
The Bible stories can be read easily since they are short and easy to understand. I like how they are paraphrased in a way that makes them appropriate for a younger audience. This book is for children ages 1 through 4, but I could see 5 to 6 year olds liking it. Each includes a prayer and a little snippet that is encouraging. The illustrations are cute and cheerful.
The included stories from the Bible are ones that would be taught in Sunday school. I think this book could be read by a child who is an independent reader. Even if the child can read, I feel they would enjoy having the Bible stories read to them. This book made me smile as I read through it. I would recommend this happy little book for little girls and those who love them. 

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments