BookReview 25,000 Mornings by Fay Rowe


BookReview 25,000 Mornings by Fay Rowe
Read
Publisher's Description
The author, Fay Rowe, heard on television that we have only 25,000 mornings in our lives, She wrote this book of devotions as a way to have God be a part of those mornings. She feels, as do I, that we often miss what God has given us to enjoy. This book of devotions can help us focus on this very thing. I received a free copy of this book from BookLook in exchange for my honest review.


I think Rowe offers simple explanations of the Bible and how to be a Christian. There was nothing over my head. I do not see someone who is not a Christian getting slammed with “Christianese”. Rowe makes the devotions understandable and enjoyable to read.

I like that there are no dates or days of the week for each devotional. One could just pick a devotion that interests them. Each devotional is easy and quick to read. They relate to events in Rowe’s life, with God working through it all. She shares her thoughts on various subjects. Uplifting Bible verses are offered with each devotional. Rowe shows the hope of eternal life that God had given mankind.

I think that reading 25,000 Mornings will inspire you to want to grow a little closer to God with each reading. I feel Rowe’s goal is that the reader will enjoy each simple story and be uplifted. I would recommend this devotional to anyone seeking to start their day by learning about God and His love for all.

tammycookblogsbooks book rating 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments